1. Penderyn Welsh Whisky Rhiannon, £53 penderynstore.com
This is the 7th in a line of ‘icons of Wales’ whiskies from Penderyn and is inspired by Welsh mythology from the 11th century. The whisky itself has sweet tasting notes of creamy caramel, figs, red berries and chocolate ganache.
2. Fentimans Traditional Ginger Beer, £1.25 ocado.com
Fiery and full of natural flavour, this authentic and aromatic ginger beer is great on its own or with a dash of rum.
3. Rhubarb Old Tom Gin, £32.90 orkneygin company.com
Soft and lightly sweet, this gin has notes of juniper, cinnamon, rose and orange peel, all infused with chopped rhubarb. It’s a great blend of flavours and is guaranteed to satisfy any gin lover.
4. Foret Noire Piston Gin, £43 pistongin.com
This beautifully balanced gin is distinctly fruity, with undertones of cherry, blackcurrant and strawberry. It’s a sophisticated drink that delights the palate.
5. Slingsby Yorkshire Gooseberry Gin, RRP £30 Tesco
This Yorkshire distillery uses locally sourced botanicals and fresh gooseberries to create a gin with an irresistibly tangy sharpness.
6. Cornish Orchards Heritage Cider, £32.40 for 12 x 500ml bottles cornishorcards.co.uk
A refreshing blend of bittersweet apples, this cider is gentle and tasty and pairs well with roast chicken and pork.
7. Bath Ales, Gem, £1.70 available in major supermarkets nationwide
Made with traditional British malts, with beautifully balanced notes of soft fruits and bittersweet caramel, this is a truly comforting beer.
one month ago
13 hours ago
14 hours ago
one day ago
one day ago
3 days ago