Imagine being able to say the likes of Raymond Blanc, Michel Roux Jr or John Torode chose your product as the best cheese, gin or cake in all of Britain? The Great British Food Awards give you the opportunity to have your food and drink tasted by some of the UK's most acclaimed chefs, critics, and influencers.
Our awards bring with them a great deal of kudos too; as the only scheme entirely dedicated to discovering the best British food and drink products, winning or even being shortlisted in one of our categories is an incredible feat.
Click on the stories below to see how some of our previous winners have utilised their wins in the press.
- Cornwall's Curio Blueberry Gin named best in UK - "We couldn’t be more delighted to bring this award home to Cornwall, it’s the only one we entered this year and felt the Great British Food Magazine was a good fit."
- Double Great British Food Awards Success for Lakeland Artisan - "…prestigious national awards by the competitive Great British Food Awards which represent the very best of modern British food. Both honours were for products created using local Lyth Valley damsons something Managing Director Geoff…"
- Vegan Gummy Bears continue to rack up the awards - …free brand Free From Fellows are celebrating once again as their Gummy Bears have been awarded another win in the confectionery category in the Great British Food awards. The sugar free, gelatine free, gluten free…"
- Lancashire brewery picks up a national award - …discovered on Thursday 17th October that the company’s Hopscotch beer had won a high commended award in the Beer Category in the annual Great British Food Awards. The annual awards celebrate the country’s…"
- Lakes cake maker picks up national award - "…Thursday 17th October that the company’s Chocolate Brodie Cake had won a highly commended award in the Sweet Bake category in the annual Great British Food Awards. The annual awards celebrate the country’s…"